|PIN PLACEMENT CHART
|D = Green Depth in Yards, W = Green Width in Yards
Sprinkler Heads are measured to the centre of the Green
The Rules of the R&A govern all play except where local rules apply!
- Out of Bounds (Rule 27-1) is defined by white stakes or lines. Boundary roads and fences are out of bounds as are interior estate roads.
- Water hazards (Rule 26) are marked by yellow stakes or lines while lateral water hazards are marked with red stakes or lines.
- For any ball lost outside the greenbelt in the love grass, the player may drop a ball within 2 club lengths where the ball last crossed the margin of green rough. Penalty of 1 stroke.
- Artificial surfaces, paths, bridges and staked trees are immovable obstructions with relief provided by Rule 24-2.
- Course markings are measured in yards to the centre of the green.
- Keep carts on paths around tees, greens and bunkers. Carts must remain on the path on all par 3 holes.
- Please replace divots, repair ball marks and rake bunkers.
- Please play ready golf and keep pace with the group ahead. Allow faster players to play through.